J-Lo Lookin’ Fly…What Are Y’all Feelin’? Shoes Or Skirt?

Photos were posted on 04 Feb 2011 at 8:15pm

Gosh, I just came across these gorgeous photos of RnB singer J-lo and to be frank at the lively age of 41, she is still rockin’  it so so well.  This week J-lo stepped out at the Venus Goddess Fund for Education launch press conference at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, dressed, as always to impress!

What are you feeling? The shoes or the skirt? For me, I am dying for the shoes!

SHOES: ‘CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN’

SILVER SEQUINED SKIRT: ‘HAUTE HIPPE’

Viewing photos

(read users comments or add a reply)

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 1 of total 4 images.

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 2 of total 4 images.

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 3 of total 4 images.

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 4 of total 4 images.

• GoldenGurl

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! lol I must own a pair of these Louboutins they never get it wrong!

mother Reply:

would have also for the shoes normally ..but cant see them ….i love shoes ..even want some yellow and red ones now …and am searching for nice ones ….

Bernard Reply:

RED AND YELLOW SHOES,GASH! ARE YOU A SISTER TO JOSEPH? WELL, mother MOST NOT GO FOR OD COLORS BCUSE THERE TIME IS FAR SPENT ABI!

mother Reply:

Benard pls …. what do u abt girls stuffs …? why odd colours ..when there are Bright

colours ….. and what has joseph got do with this ? lmao eeei benard …hmmm lol

• maame

Wait i cant see the shoes so i will go for the skirt. Hopefully i see the shoes and change my decision cause i love me some good hot shoes :) lol

@maame will buy you one

IAmSassyChic Reply:

Miyagi you are trying to turn this into a datin site oh! anyway if you are offering shoes you can get me a pair as well oh lol

Miyagi Reply:

@sassychic lool well I wouldn’t mined buying one maybe you should come with a datingsite as well because I’m still searching for my lost rib my nubian queen

• mamizzle

wat skirt?  SHOE OOO SHOES

• Miyagi

Lol that was a good one I like that Chinese tak away hmmm I guess j have to stay out of this Girly Girly zone

Lol yes miyagi! You keeep coming here hehe.

Miyagi Reply:

Lmao it’s much peaceful here without any insult or crazy people so why not I’m just spying too see what you girls are talking about

lol yeahhh no Osei here.. ughh i hate that guy.

mamizzle Reply:

so ur a boi?  herrrhhh lol

• miyagi

@maame you can say that again my sister there is something wrong with that boy but will keep on haunting him like a ghost i love to put him in his place anyway let me but kick myself out of here before sassychic does that lmoa i dont belong here

• Miyagi

@mamizzle yes I am yeah and I’m leaving before you girls attack me hear one thing I have learned in live is to never to argue in a room where there’s only girls cause you might not come out alive

hahaha is good that you know. lol but atleast we aint like osei.

• miyagi

@maame God forbid that that lunatic we will never be Lol

• Bernard

mother, ARE YOU INSULTING ME? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY lmao eeei benard?

Miyagi Reply:

Bernard where do you see that mother is insulting you she just put you jn your place that’s all by the way this is a girl zone what are you here for argue’ with girls come on you can do better than that

Bernard Reply:

DO I HERE YOU SAY ARGUE? BUT I NEVER DID THAT OR DO YOU WANT A THING FROM ME? BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU OKAY. I AND mother HAVE BEEN IN DA GAME FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND WE OR I WISH TO CONTINUE WITH HER IN PEACE OR DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? THIS GROUND IS UNISEX OKAY!

Miyagi Reply:

Bernard Bernard Bernard why would I want something from you even if your married to mother she did not insult you period And if you read my comment well you would have notice that it’s a girl zone and you don’t want to argue here unless you Wang to face the consuquenses read well Bernard

mother Reply:

ooo benard ..u knw am way too better than insulting u …u knw u funny …i just find ur way of of always bring ing spirituality into everything funny thats what am aughing at that ….

its all love ….no stress ..:)

Bernard Reply:

SPIRITUALLY !!! YOU NEED TO BE JUST THAT BECAUSE IT’S LIFE AND PEACE! Bernard IS OFF TO BED, SEE YAA mother!

mother Reply:

Miyagi ,take it easy with this dude …u right ,i dont why he is here at the first place cos u right its for us ladies ….. benard pls i beg .if u wanna stay here too pls no stress here …we want sanity and peace unlike in Gc comment room …lol

• Bernard

please flash me now i will call 0246128197

WHO IS SCARED HERE?

Benard infact u really hilarious …..lmao ,,,

Bernard Reply:

PLEASE I DO NOT BUY YOUR ENGLISH, GO SALE IT TO SOME ONE ELSE AND TELL YOUR FRIEND TO STOP HER NOSE FROM SMELLING MY AFFAIRS AND SHE MOST UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FORUM IS UNISEX AND NOT FOR LADIES ONLY OKAY! SEE YAA mother!

mother Reply:

ooo no Benard ..didnt i tell u to keep this place sane and peacefully ..why such insults .. u of all people preaching good news …am shocked at u doing this here …

mother Reply:

Benard let me have ur Facebook name if u there huh …..

Bernard Reply:

OO mother PLS DO NOT DO THIS TO ME, I THOUGHT I GAVE YOU A NUMBER TO FLASH? JUST CALL OR FLASH AND I WILL GIVE YOU A COD TO CONFIRM YOU ARE TRULY MY S W E E T mother! THEN I WILL GIVE YOU MY FACE BOOK ADDRESS OKAY QUEEN!

mother Reply:

u always make me laugh dear … lol,am not in ghana now ……thats why Facebook its better for us to keep contact ….

Bernard Reply:

I SEE, THEN GET ALONG WITH WHAT I TOLD YOU HUH, I BELIEVE MY NUMBER IS ON THIS WALL,SO GO GET IT AND GET MY BIDDING’S DONE AND I WILL GET YOURS DONE! I HOPE YOU ARE NOT IN LIBYA HA HA HA? WELL BE SAFE WHERE EVER YOU ARE BUT ALWAYS HAVE THIS AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT THIS KING CANT WAIT TO KNOW THAT QUEEN! DO IT AND KNOW MY REAL NAME FOR YOU ONLY OKAY. SEE YAA

mother Reply:

hahha ,Benard am not in Libya huh ..pls lets make it easy by giving me ur name on Facebook so we keep in touch from there ..later we can do the flashin and calling back huh …lol

• maame

lol since when did Bernard and mother come into the pic?? smh ohh well Bernard hunny you better pack your tools and leave cause this site is only for females and am pretty sure you aint one so you might wanna take your behind and leaveayt (:

mother Reply:

benard its just one hilarious guy …..its here he wanted to joke with me …lol i heard u are young girl abt 15 yrs old …could see u really active on both sites Gc ..and chic …
    anyway am new here ..and benard joined tooo …sorry girl but i dont think he wanna leave cos he says its unisex ….

Bernard Reply:

THANKS mother! TELL THAT INTRUDER THE SOFT WAY BECAUSE IF I AM TO DO THAT, IT WILL BE JUDGMENTAL AND I DO NOT WANT TO GET YOU OB SET ANY MORE! I KNOW WHY I AM HERE AND I BELIEVE THIS SCRIPTURE WILL STAND EZEKIEL 21V27 FOR JUST THAT! mother,mother,mother,mother AND mother FOR THE GOOD OF IT SEE YAA

mother Reply:

thats good benard …besides she could be ur kid sis ..so dont go harsh on her …

i will check the Ezekiel verse …. thanks for ur coporation this time …

@Bernard: Lol chill bruh!! Umm sassy chic is gonna kick you out Bernard so i dont have to bother myself. and yeah mother am a little girl but i love to mingle with matured people :) not like someone * cough lol

• miyagi

@Bernard please please give your facebook name to mother, you two love birds are disturbing me with all the incoming messages from imsassychick Bernard if you claim that mother is your queen like you have been fighting for her than please give it to her @mother if Bernard is your king please exchange numbers than remember what you told me @ mother Sie erzählte mir, daß Sie nicht, dass jemand, es zu lesen, wenn Sie beide in einander interessiert sind, bitte tauschen Sie Ihre Facebook-Adresse und weiterhin dort

mother Reply:

Miyagi …hahahahahh ,u soo funny …..lol .. u and ur broken german again ….dont really get what u say by Sie erzählte mir ,daß Sie nicht ,dass jemand ,es zu lesen …u mean i told am someone who dont read ? …lol anyway we sorry for disturbing u ..just curious to knw who he is … Benard seems like he could knw me than i do ….

@Benard ..we dont wanna disturb Miyagi anymore so pls drop the facebbok name so the case die ok ?…. if u dont i wont reply to u again …. lol

Miyagi Reply:

@mother hahahah lol leave me alone my German is sexy I dey try still in learning process don’t worry I wil brag you one day

HE SAID WHAT?

Bernard Reply:

MAY THE SPIRIT OF UNDERSTANDING FLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WITHOUT END TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

Bernard Reply:

IN AS MUCH AS I AM HIGHLY EMOTIONAL AND MY EMOTIONS HAPPENS TO FALL FOR YOU mother THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR GRANTED WITH WORDS THAT INCLUDES OTHERS JOKINGLY WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SERIOUS. WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO NOT LOVE WITH CONDITIONS,IF I DO I WOULD NOT HAVE WROTE OR SHOW CONCERN TO YOU FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM OKAY A MAN BECAUSE NO WOMAN HAVE REJECTED ME BEFORE! WHEN YOU SET EYES ON ME YOU WILL LIKE ME THAT I PROMISE, EXCEPT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ANGEL IN FORM OF A MAN, THAT I AM NOT BUT I AM GOOD LOOKING OKAY! TRY THIS amil.bernard@yahoo.com WITH YOUR EMAIL AND LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FROM THERE BUT NEVER YOU BRING CONDITIONS TO ME IF YOU TRULY WANTS TO GET ALONG WITH ME, NEVER TRY THAT ITS NEVER WISE OF YOU MY DOVE!

Miyagi Reply:

Ha hahahahhaa ha ha ha ha no woman has rejected you before you sound more like a player covering yourself with your bible how can someone you have never seen be your dream girl are you actually okay men this is a joke your in Ghana and yet your fighting for someone who is abroad hmmmmm that’s no good Bernard come on you can do better than that at first you where disturbing me with your comments but now I’m enjoying it more and more keep on fighting for your dream ticket to earope pastor Bernard I’m starting to like you dude you got some nice smooth talks but to piss you of more mother is my wife so why would you want to take my wife from me lmao dude you dey try hard

Bernard Reply:

BUT mother MY QUEEN TO BE, WOULD YOU HAVE PASTED YOUR FACE BOOK ADDRESS ON THIS WALL IF I HAD ASKED YOU TO DO SO/ I TOOK THE RISK TO RELEASE MY NUMBER TO YOU ON THIS WALL SO THAT YOU CAN FLASH OR CALL BUT YOU NEVER DID. NOW WHAT WILL YOU LOSE IF YOU CALL OR FLASH ME? TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF THAT YOU THINK I AM NOT AFRAID OF? YOU ALMOST GOT ME ANGRY WITH YOUR DEMANDS AND TREATS mother. CONSIDER AND SEE WHO IS MORE TO BE FAITHFUL HERE, AT LIST YOU HAVE TWO OF MY CONTACTS OUT TO THE WORLD AND WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IF YOU WILL NOT CALL OR WRITE TO ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WILL DO MY DOVE! AS YOU SLEEP TONIGHT,BE THOU CONVICTED OF YOUR MISTAKES TO ME mother.

Bernard Reply:

AND WHO INVITED YOU TO THIS ISSUE? YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN MIYAGI.

Miyagi Reply:

@Bernard talk is cheap you can do better than that hahahahha hahah useless goat

YOU THINK SO?

Bernard Reply:

WELL SAD? I BELIEVE IT’S NATURAL TO BE SO BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH SPIRIT CAN GAIN GROUND IN MY AIR SPACE! SO, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHAME OFF OR ON BOY

Bernard Reply:

mother, ARE YOU DONE? BECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR WHATEVER DEAR QUEEN!

• Bernard

WHY ARE SO SECURITY CONSCIOUS AND YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO BE mother? FROM THE WAY YOU ARE GOING I CAN SEE THAT YOU’RE TRYING TO MAKE FOOL OF ME mother. YOU DO NOT WANT TO CALL ME ALON BUT YOU WANT ME TO RELEASE MY FACE BOOK ADDRESS OPENLY,FOR WHAT?

mother Reply:

ooo pls Benard calm dowm huh pls … am not trying to make a fool out of u ..iu knw u really seems myterious and funny as well ..so i just wanna get to knw u ..i dont live in ghana actually and i dont like flashing and calling . but will mail u ..dont let ur emotions ruin u ooo …

cos emotions are dangerous sometimes …lol

@miyagi ..hmm ..Benard says he is emotional ooo ..so pls dont hurt his feelings …lol

Miyagi Reply:

@mother he is emotional lmao Whooow and he has never seen you before lol

Bernard Reply:

AND SO WHAT? YOU BE WATCHING AT ME WHILES THINGS THAT BELONGS TO YOU ARE PASSING AND FALLING TO THE HANDS OF OTHERS! WELL TRUE WORDS OF MINE , NO WOMAN HAVE REJECTED ME BEFORE! DOES THAT SURPRISE YOU? I SAY THIS NOT BECAUSE I SLEEP AND TALK WITH EVERY WOMAN BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOO MANY RELATIONSHIPS BUT THE ONCE I WERE PRIVILEGED TO BE IN,DECISIONS WERE MADE FOR DEPARTURE’S TO BE EFFECTED BASE ON DUTY CALLS WHICH I MUST GIVE IN TO. WELL SINCE mother IS YOUR WIFE SHE CAN SHEAR MY INFO WITH YOU MY BUSY BODY BOY,SEE YAA.

Bernard Reply:

mother. ARE YOU THE ONE PUSHING THIS INSANITY TO ME? I MEAN THAT BOY OR GIRL CALLED MIYAGI, PLEASE TELL HIM TO GET A LIFE FOR TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE! HERE I AM TRYING TO COMPLETE MY LIFE AND THERE YOU AR ACTING THE SYMBALAT AND TOBAYAS, WELL FOR YOUR THOUGHT I AM NEHEMIAH AND ALWAYS FAVORED EVEN IN THE MIST OF DIE HARD DETRACTORS LIKE YOU BOY! I TOLD YOU,YOU WILL REMAIN DEPRESSED ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS BOY. YOU WATCH IT!

Bernard Reply:

NOW THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING ME CANT YOU SEE THAT I CAN ADD SPICES AND CUSHION TO YOUR UNPROTECTED LIFE AND WHO CARES IF mother IS YOUR WIFE, JUST IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW ,YOU ABOUT TO LOSE YOUR WIFE BRO. WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I NEVER KNEW mother IS LIVING ABROAD FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR SLACK MOUTH TO SAY RUBBISH. SEE, I HAVE A DESTINY TO FURNISH HERE IN AFRICA FOR YOUR THOUGHTS NUMB NUT.

Miyagi Reply:

@Bernard jealousy will kill you hahahahahha your a joke

Bernard Reply:

AND YOU BELIEVE MY EMOTIONS WILL? WELL I DO NOT THINK SO DIVA BCAUSE I HAVE SEEN BLACK,BLUE, WIGHT AND PROBABLY RED AND YET STILL STRONG AND MOVING FORWARD,AMEN! WELL YOU HAVE ME,GO CHECK IT OUT AND TRY IT NEGATIVE IF YOU WISH GIRL, SEE YAA.

Miyagi Reply:

@Bernard you sound so sad hahahahha

• miyagi

@bernard keep on waiting for next 20 years okay pastor offering

OFFERING!!! WELL IT’S PART OF IT! HA HA, I WISH YOU KNOW ME BOY

• Bernard

WHO ON EARTH IS NOT WAITING? MR BUSY BODY,EVEN IN MY FAILURES, YOU WILL DIE LONGING TO HAVE MY KING OF SPIRIT! VERY BOLD AND ADVENTUROUS IN NATURE! I KNOW I WILL ALWAYS TALK RICH BECAUSE I TAKE RISK AND I AM RAISED TO MAKE POSSIBLE THE IMPOSSIBLE! GET THAT INTO YOUR ANGRY LIFE AND STAY UN AFFLICTED TIMID RAT . THANK GOD YOU ARE ALSO WAITING ALONG SIDE ME BECAUSE MY BUSINESS IS GIVING YOU SLEEPLESS NIGHT, SUFFER HEAD BOY HA HA HA HA WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Miyagi Reply:

What’s so funny one and joke

• Bernard

I LIKE EVERY THING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY HELP MOTIVATING MACHINE TO BE UP AND WORKING! I TELL YOU I LIKE !!!

• mother

Guys ..whats going on here . i didnt knw this happening all this while .u guys need not to fight abt me ….we all here for fun and peace …though we dont knw each other but through ones behaviour ..one can like someone ..
    Miyagi …u knw am cool with u …. and u Benard as well ….

so no need to fight ..guys cut it off …..

Miyagi Reply:

@mother don’t worry about the whole thing I’m just pulling his legs he needs to stop the nonsense he is doing

He can’t come here and write rubbish trying to be satin somebody else and talking about how he has never been rejected before dude sounds too sad and I’m a guy myself and people like that are well know I been there done that all I was doing was just pulling his legs so he can stop his nonsense and player talk

Bernard Reply:

WHEN I SPEAK WITH CLEAR TONGUE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND WHEN I DO WITH PROVERBS YOU RATHER GOT MORE CONFUSED. SIMPLY BECAUSE I SAID NO WOMAN HAVE REJECTED ME B4 THAT IS WHY YOU CHOSE TO TAKE I SICK BED,WHY DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE TESTIMONIES? SHEAR THEM TO mother AND STOP ATTACKING ME PLEASE. BERNARD IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH YOU FOR ANY THING, YOU CAN HAVE THE FULL CAW OKAY PLEASE, WHAT NONSENSE .

Miyagi Reply:

Something like this is called typing but don’t worry you will learn it one day

Bernard Reply:

YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT KNOW?

Bernard Reply:

WAIT,WAIT,WAIT, WHAT? SO THIS IS ALL ABOUT DRAGGING A WOMAN? GOD FORBID! MIYAGI OR WHATEVER, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR INTENTIONS,HOW COME YOU WERE FIGHTING OVER MINE? SORRY I DO NOT DRAG OR ARGUE FOR WOMAN BECAUSE A WOMAN THAT LOVES ME WILL NEVER PUT HER EYES ON ANOTHER! TRY YOU MIGHT WILL THE LOVE OF mother PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME FOR WOMAN SAKE I BEG YOU.

Miyagi Reply:

Your a fool okay get lost bye sad chicken get your meal  ticket elsewhere

mother Reply:

@Miyagi ..hahahah u really got me craking with ur last sentces …Sad chicken paaa ..lamo
    @Benard ..and u stop exaggerating cos u are …just stop it ..i have ur mail now so we talk from there …period ..and u two should leave each other alone … lol …

Bernard Reply:

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE LOST MY BOY! AS FOR BEEN FOOLISH MAY BE YOU ARE RIGHT BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO PLAY ONE.

TICKET,MEAL? PUFFFFFFFF

Bernard Reply:

KNOW THAT YOU HAVE WON THE LOVE OF THE GIRL IN QUOT PLEASE CAN I BE NOW? I PROMISE NOT TO GET ALONG WITH HER PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BEFORE I DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITH MY WORDS HA HA HA MIYAGI

mother Reply:

Benard ok so u mean u have leave me alonbe now …??? ok thats cool too ..but dont threaten Miyagi to destroy his entire life huh ..cos Gods person like u shouldnt do that …

• miyagi

@bernard you will destroy me with your words dude really you need to let your brain scanned is mother that has got time for you but just to make it clear to you all these things you have been putting down aint doing me a thing at all we are just here with my friends laughing how stupid you are begging for mother to contact you a girl you hardly know so now tell me who is sad here a girl you dont even own but yet your trying to show off and impress her dude do you understand where im coming from with this it tells me how sad and a fool you are because mother is begging you to stop you think she is truly madly in love with you for all i know your just stupid and got allot to learn this will be my finall message to you at first it was a joke but after reading all your bs messages i want even go below your level im out

mother Reply:

lol …its ok ..i just enjoy his jokes thats why i reply to him ….he is just joking so dont mind him …this would be my last word on this issue….

Bernard Reply:

I AM NOT STUPID,JUST LOVE TO TAKE RISK, BECAUSE THAT IS MY SPIRIT! AT LIST MY RISK, WEATHER I FAIL OR SUCCEED WILL NOT REMOVE A THING FROM ME, BUT THE HIGHEST IS TO ADD TO MY LIFE MORE WISDOM AND MORE EXPERIENCE! SAY’S ECCLESIASTES 1V18! I KNOW WE HAVE REACH A CONCLUSIVE END MY BROTHER AND EVEN THAT OF PEACE! YOU PROMISED TO RE-VISIT MY AIR WAVE BUT YOU NEVER DID,ALL THE SAME THANKS FOR THE FIRST AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP OVER THEIR,ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR ROOT GUY! SEE YAA.