Fresh & New Video: Yetunde Johnson Brings “Favourite Things”

Photos were posted on 22 Nov 2010 at 10:47pm

Wassup  Readers !

I have a special exclusive video from an upcoming musician “Yetunde Johnson” who happens to be my personal friend.

I am posting a preview of her latest video for your honest opinion. All constructive criticisms and suggestions are readily welcome.

Check out the video, photos and profile of Yetunde Johnson below…

Yetunde Johnson is a UK based singer song writer from North London. Yetunde was born in Lagos Nigeria on May 31st 1985 and resided there until her parents migrated to the UK when she was five years old.

Just two years later Yetunde was singing at her local church every weekend and soon started touring with a youth choir started by her father at various gospel concerts around the UK.

This carried on into her late teens and by then it was clear Yetunde had come into her own as a solo artist with her definitive voice and style of writing.

Yetunde began recording demos in a friends make shift studio which were produced by her brothers production company Niimp (Nothing is impossible) records and spent time perfecting her craft by writing and recording weekly.

Although Yetunde carried on with her studies and a string of odd jobs, she still maintained a strong connection to her passion for recording and performing and worked with different UK artist such as Loudmouth, Offkey, Yolanda Brown, comedian Eddie Kadi, and shared the stage with gospel legend Ron Kenoly.

By the summer of 2008 Yetunde signed up with Real Music and Management a week before her 23rd birthday. A few months after she was signed to Green Garden Records as their first female solo artist and began recording her debut album in both the US and UK.

Alongside the likes of Anita Mcloud, Chris Arms, Benny Bizzie and Danny Schogger, Yetunde wrote and co-wrote her whole album and also collaborated with label mate Haydon Eshun on a track.

She describes the songs on her album as an outlet of emotions which draw from personal experiences, conversations and humorous situations witnessed in every day life.

Slated to be released autumn 2011, Yetunde’s album titled “Favourite Things” will definitely be a refreshing edition to the music scene, UK and beyond.

Viewing photos

(read users comments or add a reply)

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 1 of total 2 images.

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 2 of total 2 images.

• maame

ummm let’s say it’s okay.. kinduh fake lol.. am just saying my mind! but she pretty.

• GoldenGurl

I like it! Its kinda catchy. She’s hot though! The hair is VERY daring. Do ur thing gurl!

• marian

Hmm,she reminds me of my dreams to become a musician n an actress.Goodluck girl

Adjoa Nbaaso) Reply:

Oh Marian but why did you give up?

marian Reply:

Dear Adjoa, I have not given up yet. I need to get my self together and take bold steps.

• marian

She is a real black beauty.She will be much more pretier when she becomes “big”

• sazzy akinola

Feeling it big time, great chorus and attitude, loving the hair.

• Adjoa Nbaaso)

Is it just me or what.She kind looks like Missy Elliot in her first pix.Love that red short hair.Well going back to listen to her music.Will be back with my comment.

• B

Love it. I like the whole dance feel and she is gorgeous! Cant wait till she blows so I can hear more.

marian Reply:

That’s cuul. I know she will soon.

• Bernard

WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE GET THE RED HAIR FROM, IS SHE A RED INDIA ? I MEAN SHE SHOULD BE NATURAL, I THINK THAT WILL ENHANCE THE BEAUTY SHE IS!

mother Reply:

ooo pls benard ..its just being different and exploring hair colours ..red hair or dye is daring though but some love it huh ..dont use such words like wht the Hell here …pls …lol

Bernard Reply:

AND mother, HOW OLD ARE YOU TO ADVICE AN ELDER THAT IS SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR A WIFE TO MARRY FROM WHERE EVER IT AS BEEN PRE DESTINED TO BE!

mother Reply:

dear Benard u knw where to look already …as u knw urslef to be the spiritman pls look in ur church … just knw u who are and what u want and starting looking the right places for that ..in ur case ur wife …lol

• Bernard

HOW ABOUT YOU, ARE THAT CARNAL , THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEEN SPIRITUAL? WELL SINCE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE DEVIL I HAVE WITHDRAW MY STATEMENT AND WILL PROCEED TO THE RIGHT PLACE AS YOU SAID! BUT EVEN THE DEVIL IS SPIRITUAL, HOW COME MINE IS YOUR HEADACHE mother? WHY WHY WHY???

mother Reply:

infact am really shock at behaviour here again …this forum was actually meant for girls only ..but its alright as man to comment but not to insult ..u see u calling me devil again ..here too …benard am dissapointed u …i dont have problem of u being spiritual but i have a problem of u using it wrongly ..and u do that always ..thats uncessary …unless u just seek attention with it as i think ….
    and thats funnyy …lol

Bernard Reply:

COME ON mother,YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE ANGRY LIKE THAT, I AM JUST ONLY BEEN IDIOMATIC! YOU CANT BE A DEVIL! YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF ABRAHAM OKAY! SO 4GIVE IF YOU THINK I MEANT YOU TO BE A DEVIL. AS 4 THIS SIT, POINT OF CORRECTION, IT IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN OKAY!