Lovin This Track: Chris Brown’s “Deuces”11 Comments

By SassyChic
Posted on 06 Nov 2010 at 11:35pm

My pals know me for pushing the repeat button on my all favourite tracks and driving them all crazy with it…I’ve got this one on maximum volume and lovin’ it! It’s slow but up tempo all at the same time and it’s Chris brown at his musical finest!

ALSO! I have to admit when the single was released, as much as I was singing along to this track I had no clue what he meant by the word ‘DEUCES’. You know how it is, you sing along regardless!

DEUCES in one way means ‘PEACE OUT’ so depending on your mood it could mean peace out – see you later or peace out – take a hike! Mystery Solved!

Hit or miss? What d’you guys think?

Watch Video Below…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read Also
  • Kin

it is a break up song for sure. Im just, always gonna connect this guy with the beating he gave Riri….Im sorry but no matter how much I feel this song, that memory won’t go no where

SassyChic Reply:

That I can’t deny he has a long way to redemption. When it comes to musicians it’s a tough one to weigh up between your love for the art of music and their personal lives. Every time I read about another musician who has committed a crime or acted in outrageous ways we make that decision to either separate their everyday lives from their work or decided to boycott in reaction to their misdemeanours. I assure you I don’t for one minute forget his crime however I appreciate the music alone. I hope he gets the help he needs to sort himself out as such issues do not go away over night. Thanks for your comments Kin.

tisha Reply:

pls. @Kin, letz forgive….he did wrong. it’s over. who cares.

i knoww right tishaa

Kin Reply:

I agree but having experienced a thing like that myself, the memory never fades. I kinda wish he’d just stick to song writing instead of me seeing his face everywhere…and that he is, the radio is playing the hell out of him now

Anyway. that’s just by the way

marian Reply:

It’s high time guys stopped beating women. so it’s good we say it.That’s what i think.

• tisha

OMG, i listen to it 24/7..who luvs it more dan me and Rhianna. Dueces,and all the attitude, i’ dnt. care abt. it, n all de things i do for her u gon’ here abt……..checkin’ up de duece now….!!! hehehehe, i luv it. all dat bullshit for de birdz, u ain’t nothin’ but a vulture, alwys. hopin’ for the worst, waitin’ for me to fuck up. u regret the day when i find another gurl, u knw. just i need, she knw. jux wat i mean, when i tell her keep it drama free………oh!!

DUCESSS lol :) so i throw the middle finger and the index finger follows dueces.. we aint got no future in tomorow:)

thatsss my song. At first i didnt like then my brother played it over and over again so i lovee it:)

• islander

this is one of ma fave songs this year! dont care too much for the cussing though!

yeahh i know the cussing aint that muchh