What Is Your View On Female Body Enhancements?

Photos were posted on 04 Nov 2010 at 5:04pm

I am a woman and there are certain things about my body that I wished they were not like their current state but undergoing a surgical operation is not an option for me.

There are so many celebrities and people like you and I having their bodies’ redesigned through operations. The most popular of such is having “Boobs Job” done, having the backside enhanced as well as lips Job. (more…)

Viewing photos

(read users comments or add a reply)

« Previous Photo Next Photo »

You are viewing image number 1 of total 1 images.

• maame

I am really happy with what i have .. i just want to decrease my boobs cuz is kinda big for me but now am just gonna stay cool with it :)

gossipmama Reply:

You want to decrease whiles others want to increase? You see how the world is sometimes.

I am content with mine too and will never want to enhance any part of my body. I sometimes find it difficult to understand why people who undergo such enhancements do that. I guess they have to tell us themselves.

yeahh i guess am gonna keep it. Other people want mine but they dont have it so i guess.. i have to be happy with what God gave me.

• http://facebook akosua

it really depends u know…coz in 2days world u need mor than jst a pretty face to attract our men…it bcomes worse wen u dnt hv a pretty face so a boob or ass job to make u look attractive will do more good if u hv d money…wi me i think my thighs r too skinny nd wil work on it soon..lol

me Reply:

lol…thighs? i can give you some of mine if you have some boobs to share hehehe, i hear there are some exercises you can do to enhance some parts of your body, you can find out about that, who knows it might save you some cash

Adjoa Nbaaso) Reply:

Haha, u girls are funny.Sharing is carin right?Thats what it is.

lol umm i want to share my thighs witgh you boo. :) the really are funny lol..

• Kemmystry

Enhance as much as you can NATURALLY! Through diet, excercise, spanx, wonderbra, chicken fillets! LOL! The thing to remember is whilst you may be busy nitpicking about your body, there is a man out there admiring it in all its glory! We are all built differently so that there can be something for everyone. Not everyone loves a skinny minny or is chubby chaser! ;-)
    PS. I am yet to find a man that loves my kangroo pouch aka buddha belly aka muffin top! But I will keep searching! LOL! ;-)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

• Adjoa Nbaaso)

Body enhancement could not have been a problem even if everybody could have afford it.The biggest issue is the side effect that comes with it.I think going for body enhancement is more like not appreciating what God gave you.Personally, I take it this way: Whatever part you dont appreciate, learn to love it.Assume that is what you wanted and have always wished for. If its big boobs, get that good bra,if its flat butt wear that pair of jeans that has a good cut and works well for you.The 3 recipe steps I leave to all my ladies 1.Assume, 2.Get the right stuffs and 3.Accept it, afterall no one is perfect.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

• Adjoa Nbaaso)

Body enhancement could not have been a problem even if everybody could have afforded it.The biggest issue is the side effect that comes with it.I think going for body enhancement is more like not appreciating what God gave you.Personally, I take it this way: Whatever part you dont appreciate, learn to love it.Assume that is what you wanted and have always wished for. If its about big boobs, get that good bra,if its about flat butt wear that pair of jeans that has a good cut and works well for you.The 3 recipe steps I leave for all my ladies 1.Assume, 2.Get the right stuffs and 3.Accept it, afterall no one is perfect.

• gina

it is easier said than done, l have the ugliest legs with wounds all over ,l feel shy walking naked in-front of my boyfriend, and how l love to swim wear all the nice bikinis but hell no ! not possible in my world and some times u have to choice than to lock one’s-self in self pity. LOL

hmm mine is kinda like urs..  as for me my thighs are too big so i cannot wear bikini too.. horrible huh? :(

• Anass

I wish i can loose some belly fact. Aside excercise what else can i do?

me Reply:

try sipping dinner- permanently! it always works

me Reply:

skipping*

It really does. No kidding. I’ve lost over 30 pounds when i started not eating after 4 pm.. it works a lot..

marian Reply:

not at all maame.Big thighs r great.it make u look full in ur dess.My man loves my big thighs n i believe u will get someone who loves urs

marian Reply:

always try to hum alittle when walking too.it helps

marian Reply:

betterstill,use corsets.i have a flat tummy even after birth.i use exercises,humming n skipping food sometimes.

marian Reply:

A woman’s body is just great n perfect.I believe everyone has her admirer.So if u try to change the way u look,u may be attracting the wrong guy to urself.On the other hand,if u r ashamed of a part of the body and u can’t exhibit in public,Pls do urself a favour by changing if u can afford it.

• islander

i think everyone should be happy with what they got- but sometimes they(enhancements) are a little necessary

WORD!!

• spankydeluv

I think that if you’re not physically diformed, it’s not necessary because now we can’t distinguish between real beautiful women and the fake ones.

ohh yeaahh that is soo true.. but you can tell when is fake or not. Everybody knows nicki minaj’s boobs and butt is fake..

WORD! <3

• omogekofo

i want to increse my bum and tighten my viginal…..how do i do that?

27 calibre Reply:

when i was young i dislike big BOOBS n big BOOTY ,but as I GROW I have alots of passion for BIG BOOBS AND BIG BOOTYS …ehee

sassychic Reply:

Hi Omogekofo, Yes this is very possible. I saw your comment and have posted an article that gives you some more info on this. Check out: Debate Continues – Body Enhancements. Thanks for comments and suggestions.

• maame

ohh okk

• http://www.mynewhitman.com/ myne Whitman

I have no problem with it myself on me or on others.

• omogekofo

i want to be slim again………my skin color too is not even

• Bernard

ONE MORE THING BOYS AND GIRLS, EMOTION IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM LOVE! EMOTION IS A FILLING AND LOVE IS A TRUE PASSION.SO FILLINGS CAN BE SQUASHED WITHING A TWINKLE OF AN EYE,SO BEAR THAT IN MIND.

• Bernard

MIYAGI,IF mother IS YOUR WIFE PLS TAKE HER ALONG WITH YOU IBEG I DO NOT GO THE WAY OF MARRIED WOMAN PLEASE NOT TO TALK OF THE ONES THAT HAVE CHILDREN,NO WAY, THAT SHIT DONT FLY WITH ME!

• Bernard

DOES ALL THESE ARTIFICIALITY TRULY MATTER SINCE OLD AGE IS INEVITABLE?